Day 1: Delhi Arrive
Arrive Delhi. Transfer to the hotel, stay over night hotel.
Day 2: Delhi City Tour
Tour of Delhi. In Old Delhi visit the Raj Ghat -the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi ,Jama Masjid , Red Fort and ChandniChowk. In New Delhi visit the QutubMinar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ), Lakshminarayan Temple -a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House& Government Secretariat Buildings. Overnight Delhi.
Morning drive to Jaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Afternoon free. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Morning visit Amber Fort (the ancient capital of the State), Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Afternoon tour of Jaipur. Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan wasgiven a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince andever since, it has retained this colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, thenotable astronomer, this city is 260 years old then Visit Maharaja's CityPalace,& the Observatory. Drive past HawaMahal& through the pink roseresidential & business areas. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 5: JaipurAgra-
Drive to Agra visiting FatehpurSikrienroute.FatehpurSikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 andabandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildingsincluding the Jama Masjid, Tomb of SalimChisti, PanchMahal and other Palaces.Overnight Agra.
Day 6:Agra- Delhi
Morning visit world famous TajMahal built by MoghulEmperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen MumtazMahal to enshrine her mortalremains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Halls of Public and PrivateAudience. TajMahal is closed on Friday. Afternoon drive to Delhi ,stay overnight Delhi
Day 7:Delhi Departure
Departure transfer for onwards journey.
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned Car with driver, all inclusive. (Fuel for car, road and state taxes, toll fees, parking fees, Insurance for Customer & Driver and driver's food and lodging).
- A Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sight see as you want.
- Experienced English speaking local guides for following places, they will be available for you as much as you need them.
- Rooms with breakfast and all taxes included.
- Morning breakfast at the properties
- Transfers and land transportation according to itinerary.
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, luggage handling and Beverages.
- Meals unless specified
- Movie/video camera fee at monuments
- Medical and baggage insurance
- Any other service that has not been specified